Pages

Saturday 11 March 2017

Please don't stop the music

Can you tell I got some new toys recently?  As a belated birthday gift, I got some Inkylicious ink dusters and I have to say I rather like them!  I made several cards with them in one lovely inky crafty session.  This one is for the current Sweet Stampin' challenge of Anything but Birthday.  


This was another that I forgot to make a post about although it did appear on the SS challenge blog...oops!  So just for Wends, here it is:


We're not talking about the stamp on this one.  Because I'm not buying and it isn't new.  Well, not any more!

Short & sweet from me, I have lots to do but thanks so much for dropping by,

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

6 comments:

Chris said...

These are both beautiful cards Abi, lovely clean designs and fabulous stamping!
Hope you enjoyed your concert!!!
Chris
x

Viv said...

Great cards Abi! x

catherine said...

Your cards look fabulous Abi and I have yet to try any ink dusters but your results look good. May have to try some myself.
x catherine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Woohoo, a post! Miss it when you leave it too long Abi! So loved these gorgeous creations. The way you spotlighted that poppie and your stunning ink gradation. I utterly LOVE the serene scene your created in the dunes image too. Utterly stunning hun, both! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Totally made me smile when I read the 'just for Wends' comment too! Hehe, do I badger that much?! Yes, okay, well it's just coz I luvs ya xoxo

Inkypinkydelights said...

The Genius has gone quiet! Lovely cards though Abi! Plus I am just checking you are ok? Judy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...