Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

Bring me a higher love

I was so chuffed to get a Top 3 placement from Stamping Sensations for my last card, maybe I should harness my pmt grungy, messy creativity more often!

Fairies & Fantasy is not one of my favourite themes if i'm honest with you.  I don't think i'm very good at it.  Despite that i'm reasonably happy with this week's card.  I love the black & white combination & I love that I used a piece of a very old 6x6 paper pad as well as an embellishment (that wee swirly bit in the corner) that I have owned for donkey's years.  A very old donkey at that!


If you're better than me at fairies & fantasy creations, we'd love to have you playing along this week at Sweet Stampin'.  Do pop over, the girls have made fabulous inspirations for you.

While I'm around, i'll play in a challenge or two:

A bit more time to Craft - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by!

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

4 comments:

Chris said...

Looks fabulous in black and white Abi! I like the way you've printed?/stamped? on textured paper works well with the uncoloured image, great l/o and well done on using your 'old stuff'...would you believe that I have some of those swirly things lurking about somewhere too! :))
hugs
xx

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous Abi and I like the black & white. Proof positive we don't need a zillion markers or pencils to create a lovely piece of work!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So glad your donkey's years old stash got an outing hun! Love your gorgeous elegant fairy creation. She's a bit edgy that one, so suits that monochrome theme. How cool was it to get that top pic at Stamping Sensations. I spotted that! Congrats!! Gorgeous card this week, I really love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Abi and well done on your top 3 place.
Sorry to have been such a bad blogger this year and hopefully will improve next year
Wishing you and your family a lovely christmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...