Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

You'll never be alone

Well it's an emotional day for me today.  I'm finally hanging up my Sweet Stampin' boots. After more than 8 years, I've decided the time is right to hand over the challenge to the dream duo of Susan & Wendy.  Girls, I know you will do an amazing job & take the challenge from strength to strength.

In the meantime, we need to celebrate as it's our 9th Birthday!  Pop along, join in the celebrations

As for me, life has changed in those 8 years & I find myself seriously short of time!  I'm not even sure I will be blogging in the near future tbh.  So this is a bit of a see you when I see you post.  I've had a ball blogging, met amazing people, been so inspired by my fellow crafters and learnt so much.

This card is really made for my fellow SS teamies, they have been like a family to me and while it is the right thing to do for me, I will miss them beyond belief.  I would have loved it to say "You made MY world a better place" because they have.


Huge thanks go to Netty's Cards for the fabulous digi sentiment used above.

For now, keep creating & I will see you sometime.

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

9 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Abi, I'm not quite sure what to say. I'm actually choking up writing this. I've been hoping you'd change your mind over these recent weeks and I've been dragging my heals not convinced you'd truly really go. But now I have to pull up my big girl pants and try and follow your very tough act. You are amazing hun and I honestly don't know what we'll do without you. You will truly be missed and I hope you'll come and visit when you can. This truly is the end of an era hunny. Thank you for taking me in four years ago and making me so welcome. You truly have been the best blog mama ever! I count it a privilege to have been a part of 'Team Abi' for the last four years. Right, I'll stop there, because I can't see the keys anymore. Huge hugs lovely lady, enjoy lifes new adventures, Wends xoxo

Tracey T said...

This may mark the end of an era, but the friendships you've made will last a lifetime. Keep going forward and enjoy every minute. With love always xx

mixamatoasties said...

You've made me cry. I can't write as much as Wends cos I am proper sobbing. I can't believe you've gone. I've been with you for so long, SS was my first DT and came at a time when I wasn't very confident but I think both SS and I have changed along the way.

I will miss you so much but hope that Wends and I do you proud and that you'll come back and visit us again soon.

Huge hugs my friend. Love ya.

xxx

Fiona said...

Seems like it's an end of an era for you Abi and I'm sorry I wasn't part of the team while you were here but I'm so pleased to be part of this group already. I hope you do keep creating once you've had a bit of a break. Otherwise what on earth will be on your Christmas list in the future? lol! Best regards, Fiona

Annette said...

Wow, I'm so honoured to see one of my digi stamps being used for such a monumental occasion. I'm so sorry to see you hanging up your SS hat but I'm sure you're leaving it in fantastic hands. Have a lovely break and thanks for sharing your beautiful card. xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

It might be the end of an erase, but all I am seeing in these comments is love for you, and that will never end. Gorgeous card, gorgeous you xx

Chris said...

So sad writing this Abi, I hope you know how much you'll be missed. Thank you for your support and friendship over the last 6 years, I wish you well for the future, I know that you need to concentrate on your family at present and totally understand the reasons why, but I hope that you remember to take a little time for yourself and the things you enjoy too!
Thanks for the lovely card too!
Hugs
xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Missing you sweets, come back!! xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thanks for sharing out 10th celebration Abi! It is really gorgeous to have one on your lovely creations on the blog again. Miss you loads hun, sorry I've been hopeless with snail-mail, but you are missed still! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...