Pages

Monday 17 April 2017

Love is a Battlefield

You'll be pleased to hear the urge to do housework has passed!  I am back to normal again ;-)

I got completely abandoned by mojo recently & asked Susan to give me a random word that I had to get inspirations from.  The second one she threw at me was...unicorn which I interpreted very literally!  Very proud here as I used up some very old paper, the backing is Brilliant Blue from Stampin' Up & the paper pieced body is a velvet paper.  Ideal for a little one as they can actually stroke the unicorn 'fur'.

So if you fancy a bit of paper piecing this week, come & join us at Sweet Stampin'.


Thought I'd join in with a few challenges too:

Come and Get it - It's a Girl Thing
Crafting when we can - One for the girls
Cupcake Inspirations -



Thanks so much for dropping by,

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh love the idea of the velvet unicorn! That is so cool Abi. That is such a cute Unicorn too, love it! Gorgeous card and you used up old stash too, that's a bonus!! Love this one. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Viv said...

Great card and well done for using up the stash!x

Jasmina said...

Looks like your mojo is back. What a great idea to use velvet paper. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

cm said...

I think your mojo has made a return...and your card is, indeed, genius! The velvet unicorn is seriously awesome! So thrilled to see this gem in the Cupcake Inspirations Mythical gallery this week!
~carol

Patti Krauss said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...