Pages

Sunday 24 September 2017

You'll have to kick him out again

This week at Sweet Stampin' we want to see your cute and cuddly creations, as mentioned in my previous post, I LOVE a Penny Black stamp! While I was in the box for last week's I just couldn't resist pulling this one out too.

I paper pieced the plant pots and matched it up with some lovely papers from Stampin' Up, they're sort of sunny but Autumnal at the same time!  It's one of those rare cards that I love, in fact I've left it sitting on my desk because it just makes me smile :-)


As always, i'm entering a few fabulous challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Fun Outside
Crafty Calendar -Kids/Babies
Crafty Catz - Birthday - WON a Bugaboo image :-)
Fussy & Fancy - Fall Colours

Thanks for dropping in

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Abi, baby, you're back!!! Woohoo!! So lovely to see your GORGEOUS card on the blog and oh my goodness, I WANT that stamp! That is beyond adorable!! Love the way you've coloured these sweet bunnies and those pots, they look fab paper pieced. Love the daisy chains too and the fab card design. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pat K said...

Adorable!! Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

Sue said...

What a fab card Ali!!!!! and so nice to see you back lol lots of huggles Sue xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Just love this such a love image and thanks for joining us art crafty catz in our Birthday challenge and dont forget we have a GDT for october up for grabs just add GDt after your name

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...