Using some very old Stampin' Up papers in Perfect Plum and a Verve sentiment. I always feel simple is the way to go with sympathy cards.
Linking up with some fabulous challenges:
Now the Stash Report for October (lol, sounds like the weather!):
October has been another month where I haven't necessarily finished any old stash off but I have most definitely been using it. I'm happy with my progress (even though I don't look like I'm getting anywhere) and my persistence! So here's what I've noticed this month:
- I have used very old stamps and even older papers!
- I have used papers I don't like or find difficult to work with.
- I've been trying to incorporate more ribbon on to my cards.
- I've used up some of those dimensional toppers (£ shop buys!)
- I've opened up a pack of stickers from the year dot and yes I made a card with them but no, I don't think I'll blog it!
- A couple of the Lakeland crafty bits have been used up (I do know it's been a thousand years since lakeland did craft stuff, Susan kindly reminded me)
- I'm working through the very old Making Cards magazine papers, stilll have ones from 2009!
- I've had dies out that I've barely used despite having them for 7/8 years
Thank you so much for dropping in, always appreciated,